What's in it for me as a mentor?
- Professional accomplishment and recognition; add it to LinkedIn and your CV.
- Valuable professional reference.
- Networking with other strong managers.
- Enhance your personal brand; a manager who mentors demonstrates qualities that businesses look for in their leaders.
I would like to mentor, what's involved?
- All of our mentors manage people, have mentored already or are ready to start mentoring. Does that describe you?
- Interested mentors contact us to discuss fit and mentoring goals.
- Mentors are added to our database. We work to find the right mentee, at which point we make introductions.
How much time does it take to mentor?
- Initial meeting, 1-2 hours. It's the "get to know each other" session (in person, video or phone)
- Ongoing will vary but we suggest 30 minutes each month the first few months, then maybe quarterly but always as needed!
What if it doesn't work out with the mentee?
- No problem! We will look for someone else to pair you with.